Monday 4 August 2014

Wedding Cake

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I have card to share....my niece is going to a wedding next weekend and she asked me to make a card. I had no instructions other than 'wedding'....

So this is what I came up with....




I thought I would stick to a 'something blue' theme and a little bit vintage.....the blues are actually  softer in reality but the sun....'no I'm not complaining' has been making it somewhat difficult when taking photos.....anyway this is the result of my somewhat rusty card making skills.

I have made a card similar to this one in the past and it went down very well so I thought I would do it again....just changing the card size, ribbon and pearl colours.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy your day. 


5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a fab card! Love that wedding cake and pretty border too. Hugs Susan x

catherine said...

This looks fabulous Debbie and I am sure it will be just perfect for the occasion. Sorry for not being around much myself lately as the routine during the school hols goes well out of the window(lol)Hope your feeling ok just now
x catherine

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the cake and fabulous details.xxx

Marjorie said...

Lovely card Debbie, love the papers and I love the cake you have made!
Gorgeous photo of your daughter, she looks a lot like you, looking at your profile pic!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful wedding card! Such a pretty and original design, I love the soft blues.
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...