Saturday 16 April 2016

Pearl Pins & Roses....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I would like to share two makes....

It's those 'Giant' decorated pegs again....I know, I know....I make a lot of these but I do like them and they make a lovely gift...well I think they do anyway!...

You can use them for lots of things...I use them to keep my little notes together, holding precious photos and of course just to look pretty on my desk.

I have made a couple lately and I've added them to parcels in some of the swaps I have taken part in this year.

Here are two of them for you to look at anyway....


This one was for Jenny at Winnibriggs House - Send A Little Love Swap 2016


And this one was for Lyn - Stationery Swap 2016



Oh well, I must get on...lots to do this weekend and it's pouring down....Typically!!!

Have a great weekend whatever the weather...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



8 comments:

Brigitte said...

These are so beautifully decorated and are definitely great gifts.
It's pouring here, too. Perfect weather for some stitching :)

mamasmercantile said...

They are gorgeous, inspirational and as you say would look amazing on a desk. Such a beautiful gift.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful

Sarah said...

I've never seen anything quite like these and they are FANTASTIC!! What a lovely thing to have on your desk xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous crackers Debbie these would look fantastic on a dinner table

Anne

Fabiola said...

wow, trop joli, biz

Kim said...

Your pegs are fabulous. So much pretty details.

Tracy said...

These are beautiful X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...