Wednesday 1 March 2017

The Enchanting Rose Tea Cup/Mug Exchange...

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

My awful cold is now beginning to improve although I still have a sore throat and dreadful sinus pain but I feel as though I'm on the mend....Thank goodness....

To cheer myself up I have once again joined in with Stephanie's 'Tea Cup & Mug Exchange.




I have waited patiently and with just a tad excitement for this lovely exchange. I have taken part twice now and think it is such a lovely thing to do....

Especially as a) I collect vintage tea cups and saucers 

and b) I adore tea.

This is the perfect exchange for me and Stephanie runs it fabulously. It's also a lovely way to make new friends with similar hobbies and interests.

Take a little look at the past exchanges and you'll see why I love it so much.


The Enchanting Rose


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Okay, you are simply one of the sweetest blogging friends ever! Thank you so much, dear Debbie, for sharing about the exchange on your blog and for saying such kind words....I was greatly touched.

I am ever so happy to have you participating again and I hope you are richly blessed.

Also, I hope you are back to your healthy self soon! Thinking of you. Hugs!

Kaisievic said...

I hope that you feel better soon, Debbie - colds are the worst! I, too, am taking part in the Teacup/Mug Exchange - it was so much fun last year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...