Thursday 11 May 2017

The Tour de Yorkshire....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

While we were away in Whitby we were lucky enough to experience 

The Tour de Yorkshire....

I love road cycling/racing so this was a real treat for me....

We popped over to Bridlington for the start of the race which was fabulous and so well supported. We managed to see each team as they were introduced and we were able to walk up and down to view the bikes/teams and their buses.....

Here are a few photographs....and guess what the sun came out too!!!!

Teams Waiting To Be Introduced...






Very Posh Team Buses... 




 Fabulous Bikes....


The Start...


 

These Two Look Very Relaxed...



It was a great experience and one I hope to repeat again next year....maybe somewhere along the route next time though....

We did notice that later in the day when they cycled through Whitby they passed right in front of the door of one of the cottages we sometimes use....next time maybe at least I could stand and watch with a cup of tea in my hand.....

Anyway I'm happily catching up with the daily highlights of 

Giro d'Italia.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...