Friday 22 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 22 - Father Christmas

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

 Day 22 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt

And the prompt is

Father Christmas




A work in progress....

Lavender & Lace

The Spirit Of Christmas

Goodness I can't even remember when I put this piece of work on the frame, when I blogged about it or when I last put a stitch to it but it is on my 'To Do' list for 2018......or not....who knows......!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


3 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I have that pattern........ had it for years, no sure when I'll actually do it......

Julie xxxxx

KimM said...

What a gorgeous pattern! Puts me in a holiday mood.
xxx

catherine said...

Looks good so far Debbie
Sorry for having been such a bad blogger of late and hoping I will be much better next year.
Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...