Wednesday 6 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 6 - Robin

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.


It's on to Day 6 of  Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt.

And today's prompt is

Robin


I took this photograph a couple of years ago on a visit to Falling Foss, Whitby.

This little robin was singing away to me while perched on this boulder at the side of my car....he was so close I could almost touch him and he was extremely happy amongst us....it may have had something to do with free titbits....

I just adore robins....

I even buy my daughter a robin ornament for her Christmas tree every year.



Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



3 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Arhhh.......Sweet little robin

Julie xxxxxx

kjsutcliffe said...

Robins are something so quintessentially English and despite being about most of the year, so Christmassy!

Susan Smith said...

Robins certainly to be friendly little creatures. Ooh, how I love Whitby. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...