Tuesday 6 February 2018

A Little Trip To London...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well and managing to stay warm.

We took a little trip to London at the weekend....mainly to see....well actually.....to see Jeff Tweedy at the Barbican which I thoroughly enjoyed I might add.....

But I did manage to weedle my way to taking a small detour (the less said about 'small' detour) to....

LOOP


Oh my word what a joy this lovely shop is. Yarny heaven and the ladies were so helpful....especially to a knitting novice like myself...

Thank you ladies for such a fabulous glimpse into knitting heaven....

Needless to say I came away a very happy bunny with three wonderful patterns (which I'm sure I will get my head around)....and two lots of the most fabulous yarn.....I will share these in my next post when I can get some decent light for a passable photograph...

I also managed to watch my beloved rugby on Saturday then leaving King's Cross on Sunday on an early train....


To be back home with perfect timing for the England match and a lovely dinner made by mum and dad....

And of course the match result made for the end of my perfect weekend.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day..  

1 comment:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like you had a fab time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...